Maria Manzanarez has been employed as an Environmental Services technician at the Comprehensive Care Center since last August. She has lived in Lompoc for about eight years.
Lompoc Valley Medical Center
Articles from our Blog
Greetings Lompoc Residents,
I took the reins at LVMC on February 28, after the well-earned retirement of Jim Raggio. I am appreciative of the very warm welcome I received from everyone I have interacted with, and I look forward to being actively involved in the community.
Board Meeting Agendas
LVMC is governed by a Board of Directors composed of five publicly elected or appointed representatives. Most of the sessions of the board of directors, whether regular or special, are open to the public. Public notices of the time, place, and agenda of each meeting can be found below.
- 05-21-2019 Personnel Committee Agenda.pdf
- 05-21-2019 Finance Agenda.pdf
- 05-20-2019 Building Planning Committee Agenda.pdf
- 05-May 2019 Brown Act Notice.pdf
- 05-23-2019 Retirement Plan Committee - Special Meeting Agenda.pdf
- 05-23-19 Regular Board of Directors Meeting Agenda.pdf